|Date Posted||August 08, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our North Dallas client with a search for an HR Generalist. This position will be involved with employee relations, recruiting, time and attendance, performance management, onboarding, policy administration, benefits, payroll and employment law compliance.
- Administers various human resources policies and procedures for all employees at the home office, while working closely with the Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
- Leads full-cycle recruitment for all exempt and nonexempt staff, and temporary employees.
- Conducts new-employee orientations and onboarding.
- Monitors time and attendance and ensures proper documentation is issued on employees who have excessive tardiness or absenteeism problems.
- Administers performance evaluation programs.
- Manage weekly payroll, while working closely with the Chief Financial Officer.
- Works with PEO on benefits administration, assists with new employee enrollment and annual open enrollment.
- Coaches, counsels and guides managers before executing employee disciplinary actions.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of human resources experience.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Suite.
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS), ADP TotalSource.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, independent multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual Spanish (written and verbal) preferred.