Strategic Sales Manager
|Date Posted||August 22, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client with a search for a Strategic Sales Manager. This position will initiate new sales processes to organize and fulfill a sales funnel and provide profitable sales of products and services. This position has unlimited income potential and the opportunity to work from home when not traveling to meet clients.
- Gain an in-depth technical knowledge of product lines and service programs for data centers, telecommunications, mission critical/UPS, and switchgear/utility applications.
- Clearly and effectively communicate to all coworkers the needs of the customer to help develop a winning solution.
- Work closely with Service Manager, Technical Sales and Field Application to provide targeted proposals to customers.
- When necessary, assist and contact customers who have not submitted payment for products and services.
- Provide sufficient data in customer data in CRM to assist in forecasting and projections for materials and equipment.
- Create and maintain accounts in CRM with relevant and timely data.
- Assist with accurate and timely customer specific billing.
- Determine which customers have unique invoicing instructions and document accordingly.
- Provide the company with competitive intelligence to include pricing, products, and programs we compete against.
- 2-4 years of sales experience of reserve power product and services for Telecom, UPS, and Switchgear/Utility Power applications.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve.
- Ability to understand and plan sales efforts.
- Knowledge of DC power and critical power applications.
- Understanding of the sales cycle and ability to win and close profitable projects.
- Understanding of CRM functions and ability to organize programs of sales and campaigns.