|Date Posted||August 24, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Addison, TX client with a search for a Commissions Analyst. This highly visible position will be responsible for delivering accurate field agent commissions on a timely basis.
- Ensure the accurate calculation and processing of all commissions for commission-eligible agents in a timely and accurate manner while making sure that appropriate checks and balances are in place.
- Review commission calculations to ensure accuracy prior to upload into payment system in time for each weekly payment cycle/close.
- Responsible for making certain that all calculations adhere to the appropriate commission structures for each agent.
- Serve as the first point of contact when agents have questions regarding commission payments.
- Proactively troubleshoot and identify issues and correct as needed.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship within the department and the field insurance agents.
- Analyze commissions and processes by developing MS Excel spreadsheet tools to meet the need.
- Streamline accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business strongly preferred.
- 3 years of sales revenue analysis/commissions processing experience with a company of at least $10M in revenue.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.