Senior Financial Analyst
|Date Posted||August 26, 2019|
|Employment Type||Contract To Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Our Farmers Branch, TX client has an immediate opening for a contract to possible hire Senior Financial Analyst. This is a highly visible position with a client that is under new management.
- Provide financial and analytical support for the division planning and forecasting processes.
- Understand and provide variance analysis regarding the details/drivers behind key P&L lines.
- Develop various models to support development of the annual operating plan and work with U.S. and non-U.S. divisions to complete budget submissions for consolidation.
- Develop leasing models to be used in retail lease negotiations, articulate assumptions and modify based upon strategy.
- Analyze retail capital expenditure projects, ensuring that both financial and strategic goals are in scope.
- Support forecasting process by developing complex models to analyze sales and margin scenarios.
- Provide Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Financial Planning and Analysis with ad hoc analysis consistent with current management initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 3 years + experience working in finance or accounting.
- Consumer goods / multi-location retail industry experience.
- Experience with all financial statements including balance sheet and cash flow models.
- Strong MS Office skills.