Senior Cash Management / Treasury Analyst
|Date Posted||September 03, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Our Dallas, TX client is seeking a Senior Cash Management / Treasury Analyst. This client is growing tremendously and has outstanding benefits.
- Perform daily reconciliations of bank and money market fund statements in accordance with prescribed deadlines.
- Prepare timely and accurate year-end support files for annual audits.
- Analyze and process daily cash transactions including the monitoring of liquidity for the funds and provide governance for the facility agreements.
- Liaise closely with other internal departments to ensure timely and accurate settlement of payments.
- Prepare distribution and call notices.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience.
- Private equity knowledge preferred but not required.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with FIA (Front Invest Advisor) a big plus.
- Clear understanding of the existing processes and procedures.