Senior Corporate Accountant
|Date Posted||September 03, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting out Las Colinas client with a search for a Senior Corporate Accountant. This position will apply standardized accounting principles to analyze financial information, reconcile financial statements, prepare general and standard journal entries, assist in budget development, and prepare standard accounting and financial reports for management. This company is growing tremendously, has great benefits and a competitive compensation package.
- Maintain detailed balance sheet schedules and finalize monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparation and entry of monthly journal entries for close out purposes.
- Timely and accurate posting of all cash entries.
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis.
- Review Corporate Accountant work papers, financial statements, and budget variance reports.
- Maintain ownership of corporate credit cards.
- Maintain corporate inventory on hand.
- Maintain ownership of corporate revenues along with recording and reconciling accounts receivable
- Calculate monthly management fees and correctly bill the responsible funds.
- Maintain corporate cash forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3-5 years of general accounting experience.
- Yardi Voyager experience highly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills.