Associate/Senior Associate GP Accounting
|Date Posted||September 17, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Ft. Worth, TX client with a search for a GP Accounting Associate. The Associate or Senior Associate will focus primarily on the financial operations and accounting associated with the promote equity compensation partnerships managed by the GP Accounting Services team. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, steadily evolving environment.
- Post daily transactions and assist with cash and expense management.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Meet quarter close deadlines and deliverables.
- Prepare carried interest distributions and related cash movements.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure timely and accurate information.
- Prepare various financial analyses.
- Assist in special projects and ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA encouraged.
- 2 - 6 years of experience in Accounting preferred; experience in alternative investments, private equity, partnership accounting and GP/Equity Compensation programs are an advantage.
- Strong Excel, systems and database skills; must be efficient and confident working with accounting applications, general ledgers and financial operations / reporting systems.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent commercial mindset, positive attitude and approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills; mature, diplomatic and discrete with sensitive information.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer