Human Resource Business Partner
|Date Posted||September 30, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Houston, TX client in a search for a Human Resource Business Partner. This position will collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs and solutions.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K with match
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs.
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management.
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum.
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- Assist with initiatives on the HR Calendar, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Talent Management and ongoing recruitment for US and Canada.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 5-10 years of previous/recent experience in human resources or employee relations.
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation, union relations, and federal and state employment laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer