Senior Construction Accountant
|Date Posted||September 30, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client with a search for a Senior Construction Accountant. This client is growing at a tremendous pace and has awesome benefits, including generous PTO and holidays.
- Excellent health benefits
- Paid time off
- 401k with match
- Manage and forecast cash needs for projects.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Provide reporting and budgeting.
- Work with project management staff ensuring compliance with accounting procedures.
- Review and analyze job cost estimates and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 2+ years of general accounting and construction accounting.
- Knowledge of job costs, change orders, percentage of completion, etc.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Experience with Spectrum software is a plus.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer