Construction AP Clerk
|Date Posted||September 30, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Our Downtown Dallas client is looking to hire a Construction Accounts Payable Clerk. An ideal candidate for this position has experience in the construction industry, a minimum of 2 years of payables experience, and a positive, can-do attitude to go with.
- Process, flag and clarify invoice items and review pricing.
- Enter and upload invoices into system as needed.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Prepare and process check runs, electronic transfers and payments as applicable.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare analyses of accounts.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- 1-2 years of accounts payable experience in the construction industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Effective organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong, clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Vendor relationship/management skills.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer