Yardi Support Specialist - Trainer
|Date Posted||October 01, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Yardi Support Specialist. This position will provide support and training for all modules of Yardi software. This position is responsible for the creation of and updates to all training materials.
- Provides end-user support by responding to questions related to Yardi property management inquiries via ticketing system, email and/or phone.
- Ability to manage cases in support ticketing system.
- Identifies and troubleshoots issues with the Yardi system.
- Reviews existing user profiles to determine whether user has appropriate access and permissions for their role.
- Capable of identifying repeat requests and perform root cause analysis and recommend solutions to reduce repetitive requests.
- Prepare documentation to support system administrative functions, procedures and processes.
- Setting up new user accounts, modifying access, resetting passwords.
- Performing periodic system access review.
- Create FAQs that document historical Yardi issues and resolutions.
- Create process and protocol for monitoring or initiating system interfaces with a multitude of applications.
- Set up databases, create account trees, create rollup rules, create custom reports and create entity structures.
- Manage PM training system through Yardi eLearning.
- Conduct Yardi training for both new and current employees via onsite training or remote webex training.
- Develop and execute training protocol for each position.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of “hands on” experience in Yardi training and support within the property management and single family housing environment/industry.
- A minimum of 2 years of software implementation project management.
- A strong knowledge of Yardi Voyager 7s (i.e., all its modules) as well as its applications to residential property management.
- Experience working in software support and system administration a plus.
- Experience in writing training manuals.
- Ability to conduct training in person, telephone and webinar sessions.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer