Senior Tax Associate
|Date Posted||October 01, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Tax Associate. This role is responsible for supporting the tax goals and Federal, State, Local, and International tax compliance needs of the organization.
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax allocations for all levels of the BEN organization.
- Assist in interpretation and communication of tax implications of current and future tax structures.
- Oversee the gathering and delivering of financial statements to compliance preparing teams.
- Guide and review federal, state, local, and international tax returns prepared by the compliance team.
- Answer tax related inquiries from the compliance team(s).
- Validate that the book numbers tie to the financial statements and that taxable income is correct.
- Prepare and/or review Income Tax Provision work papers as needed.
- Assist in tax planning, research and tax return audits.
- Inspire and mentor junior staff to enable them to reach their maximum potential.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Taxation required.
- CPA eligible, active CPA license preferred, or equivalent licensing.
- 3+ years of public accounting or equivalent industry experience in private equity preferred.
- Significant experience with Partnerships, S-Corp, and Special/Complex Partnership Allocations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills to effectively interact with team members and external investors.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong leadership, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Work within tight deadlines and take responsibility for getting the job done in a timely manner.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer