|Date Posted||October 03, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client with a search for a Senior Accountant. This role is responsible for reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts and monthly journal entries. The ideal candidate has a strong customer service orientation and is a team player with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships.
- Responsible for reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts and monthly journal entries.
- Interacting with domestic and international accounting groups to maintain consistent accounting and special projects, as needed.
- Assist with preparation of our consolidated quarterly and annual public filings and other internal financial reports.
- Prepare and or review the entering of general entries into the general ledger.
- Evaluate subsidiary journals for obvious errors and omissions and enters corrected data into the general ledger.
- Perform all tasks associated with the general ledger, i.e., enters monthly journal entries, execute monthly closing entries, and execute month-end general ledger.
- Assist in reviewing financial statements to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in special projects as needed.
- Master's degree in accounting, CPA or CPA eligible or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of Big 4 public accounting or equivalent 5 experience with a publicly traded company.
- Strong understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Excellent computer skills including advanced Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook.
- Ability to produce timely deliverables and manage multiple and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking, influencing, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong follow-up skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer