|Date Posted||October 04, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client with a search for a Property Accountant. This role is responsible for preparing financial statements for an assigned portfolio of multi-family joint venture entities. The position also includes all aspects of cash management including analysis, preparing wires, recording wires and bank reconciliations.
- Financial statement preparation including preparing and posting appropriated journal entries, analysis of the balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Analyze profit and loss trending, budget to actual variances and management fee calculations.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations for all bank accounts within the joint venture structure.
- Responsible for cash management for assigned portfolio including cash flow analysis, debt service payments, security deposit transfers, equity distributions/contributions.
- Prepare monthly joint venture financial reporting packages due to joint venture partners.
- Prepare lender financial packages quarterly.
- Assist with audit and joint venture partner requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Multi-family real estate industry experience with an emphasis in property management is preferred.
- Experience in a wide variety of accounting software systems, preferably Yardi and Entrata.
- Display self-starting, self-motivated traits and excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Resolve issues while professionally managing business relationships.
- Have the ability to make sound decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer