Senior Financial Analyst
|Date Posted||October 17, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Financial Analyst. This role supports and provides analysis. Responsible for executive support, month-end P&L reporting, vendor analysis, CRM reporting & record maintenance, travel & entertainment expenses, staffing analysis, and budgeting & forecasting.
- Analyze and interpret financial information to understand and interpret business conditions.
- Build and coordinate Executive Presentations in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Create spreadsheets, charts and graphs identifying financial trends and analysis.
- Develop and prepare monthly summary financial reports as needed.
- Develop ad-hoc management reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in Finance.
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships throughout the organization including the executive level.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong technical skills, with a working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communications.
- Must be able to create and present information live and via WebEx.
- Excellent customer service skills.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer