Sr. Accounting Analyst.
|Date Posted||October 24, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Downtown Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Accounting Analyst. This position is responsible for maintaining ledgers for the company’s entities, including posting of all monthly prepayments and accruals.
- Consolidating individual entities into a consolidated management accounts pack on a monthly basis.
- Produce client invoices on a timely basis in accordance with contracts.
- Support Finance team in administering expenses and purchase order processes.
- Support drafting of statement of works for new products as and when new business is obtained by the company.
- Liaise closely with other teams and internal departments to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Be able to work predominantly unsupervised and perform and complete tasks independently and know when to escalate issues.
- Have a clear understanding of reporting requirements, the structures of the existing reports and deliverables.
- Be capable of independently performing analysis of financial statements and account movements extracting correct quantitative and qualitative information from financial reports.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the data on the system is maintained.
- Any other duties commensurate with the nature and position of the post.
- Studying for an accounting qualification /part qualified.
- Private equity knowledge preferred but not required.
- Experienced in working with multiple tight deadlines.
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS products.
- Must be proactive in managing workloads and addressing potential issues.
- Must be able to take ownership of delegated responsibilities.
- Must be capable of communicating clearly and effectively with stakeholders of all levels.
- Must be committed to high quality and service orientation.
- Must have good organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer