Client Support Analyst (Administrative Assistant)
|Date Posted||October 24, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Downtown Dallas, TX client in a search for a Client Support Analyst (Administrative Assistant). Working within a client specific team, this position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Client Support team and efficiently monitoring multiple service mailboxes, executing the appropriate action for all emails received.
- Daily monitoring of the organization’s Client Support inboxes, executing the appropriate actions for each email received in accordance with the agreed procedures and defined Service Level terms for each Client.
- Accurate tracking of the receipt and execution of all requests into the Client Support inboxes.
- Creating and maintaining Client/Investor contacts in FIA and Helios, including the definition and maintenance of user access rights.
- Creating and maintaining wire instructions in FIA.
- Co-ordinating the completion of Client/Investor requests received into the Client Support inboxes.
- Daily monitoring of the organization’s other service inboxes, executing the appropriate actions for each email received in accordance with the product teams’ agreed procedures.
- Retrieval of all necessary documentation from Investor Web Portals.
- Accurate setting of attributes on all documents for upload to our Document Management System (DMS).
- Accurate tracking of the receipt of all quarterly report information.
- Maintaining Fund Manager contact details in FIA.
- Providing Office Management support, as required.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and perform and complete tasks independently and knowing when to escalate issues.
- Liaise closely with other internal departments.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the data on the system is maintained.
- Any other duties commensurate with the nature and position of the post.
- Prepare expenses forms for US Senior Management.
- Experienced in working within a fast-paced service-oriented organization.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Must have the ability to operate within a continuously evolving and competitive business environment.
- Must have the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Must be proactive in managing workloads and addressing potential issues.
- Must be able to take ownership of delegated responsibilities.
- Must be capable of communicating clearly and effectively both internally with other departments, and externally with clients, investors and fund managers, both orally and written.
- Must be committed to high quality and service orientation.
- Must have good organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer