VP - Operations and Member Engagement
|Date Posted||November 04, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client with a search for a Vice President of Operations and Member Engagement. This position will fill a key role leading the biggest department at the company and is responsible for the company’s continued success to its clients and continued internal process improvements. Through ongoing management development and managing KPIs, the VP of Member Engagement will drive and develop the future initiatives within Operations.
- Actively contribute to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions.
- Manage metrics, ensure customer satisfaction, and report statistical performance levels.
- Study queues and track inbound and outbound calls; keep representatives aware of progress to goals, abandonment rate, etc.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding client expectations.
- Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability.
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- Evaluate staff commissions in conjunction with team management.
- Assist upper management with efforts to refine staffing (based on current performance as well as planned production).
- Provide ongoing analysis and metric reporting to determine overall effectiveness and areas of opportunity of call center operations. Provide recommendations for improvement.
- Find new revenue opportunities within the existing client base.
- Partner with Technology to improve applications.
- Lead discussion and/or improvement initiatives with leadership from other departments that would enhance Scheduling department performance.
- Evaluate performance of team with key metrics.
- Engage in leading and inspiring their team in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Establishes, implements, and reviews call center standards, policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call.
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels, and supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Experience working directly with internal and external customers.
- 6+ years operational knowledge and a desire to implement strategic plans.
- 3+ years management experience at the departmental level.
- Experience with strategic planning, process improvement/future state vision casting.
- Strong leadership with ability to establish a business strategy and drive execution.
- Robust coaching skills to develop a high performing team.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive excellence in client experience and service delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer