|Date Posted||November 12, 2019|
|Employment Type||Contract To Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Addison, TX client in a search for a Junior Video Editor.
- Evaluate video footage, choosing quality shots and assembling the footage into a coherent viewpoint to tell a story.
- Consult with other team members about story lines, viewing, making logs of raw footage, trimming and splicing footage, adding sound effects, special effects and music.
- Have good knowledge of video editing software, as well as sound artistic judgment.
- Have excellent communication skills and willingness to collaborate with other artistic professionals.
- Have excellent computer skills and expertise with using Adobe Creative Suite: Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects.
- 1-2 years of experience in the field or related area
- Bachelor’s Degree in film studies or an apprenticeship helpful
- Skilled at managing projects and meeting deadlines, sometimes under tight timeframes in fast paced environment
- Good time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Artistic and creative
- Positive can-do attitude
- Takes initiative and is self-motivated
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer