|Date Posted||November 12, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Receptionist. This position is responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Also responsible for ordering supplies and stocking the kitchen area.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Take and relay messages.
- Provide information to callers.
- Greet persons entering organization.
- Direct persons to correct destination.
- Deal with queries from the public and customers.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings.
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Control inventory relevant to reception, kitchen and office supply area.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- High school diploma; associates preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer