|Date Posted||November 14, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for a Production Assembler. The Production Assembler has primary responsibility for producing components by assembling parts and subassemblies manually and/or with the use of power tools within a team environment while meeting safety, quality, and productivity standards.
- Effectively work in a team-oriented setting as part of assembly line layout.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly work instructions and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed components.
- Ability to comprehend and follow detailed verbal or written instructions, as well as diagrams and other technical documents.
- Provide input to improve processes.
- Resolves assembly problems by notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Documents actions by completing safety, quality, and production forms as needed.
- Provide guidance and assist with on the job training of team members.
- Flexible to work overtime as required by production schedule.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Comply with health and safety regulations set by management.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as see fit by management.
- 1 year of relevant experience (preferred).
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Able to use hand and pneumatic power tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate well with supervisor and coworkers.
- Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and help resolve problems.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer