Senior Analyst - Corporate Financial Planning & Strategy
|Date Posted||December 20, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Ft. Worth, Texas client in a search for a Senior Analyst - Financial Planning and Strategy. This role provides financial and data mining analytics on Business Unit (BU), Functional and total Corporate P&L activities. The Senior Analyst plays a key role in reporting on financial and operational results, managing against key performance indicators (KPIs) of both BUs and Corporate functions, and working with other FP&A team members to support the business in achieving business goals and create value. The Sr. Analyst will assist in developing the annual strategic plan and financial budget.
- Compiles or prepares reports, graphs and charts of financial data.
- Support continuous improvement of the current budgeting, forecasting and planning processes and deliverables.
- Data extraction and dashboard/report development to evaluate performance and financial results.
- Assist in the development of scorecards, measurement tools and KPIs.
- Monitor operating performance, highlight trends and analyze drivers of unexpected variances and develop actions and solutions to increase profitability.
- Conduct root cause and executive reporting and analysis. Identify and execute operating efficiency and cost reduction strategies.
- Perform revenue and expense trend analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in finance or business (accounting or CPA a plus).
- 3 - 5 years of finance experience; proven FP&A skills a plus.
- Strong financial analytics, data mining and financial modeling skills.
- Requires a data driven mindset and ability to add structure to fluid and/or ambiguous requests.
- Ensures quality work product by displaying a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment across group lines to achieve goals.
- Results oriented, strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Resourceful, efficient professional with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven acumen in leveraging Excel on an expert basis.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
© VIP 2019 | An equal opportunity employer