Customer Service Supervisor
|Date Posted||January 06, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for a Customer Service Supervisor. The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer experience. Responsibilities include hiring, training, and managing employees.
- Handles and resolves all customer service and customer relation escalation issues.
- Provides “on the floor” supervision, including guidance, support, and encouragement to teams.
- Conducts routine one-on-ones with all team members.
- Prepares and delivers performance reviews, according to company calendar.
- Tracks, prepares, and delivers corrective action to employees as needed, in cooperation with Customer Service Manager.
- Primary resource for Customer Service team, relating to customer questions, problems, and requests for service or cancellations.
- Prepares, assigns, and directs daily workflow and schedules.
- Participates in problem resolution with other departments, such as renewals/serial work or other research.
- Monitors call queues to ensure the phones are covered during lunch and break schedules.
- Coaches customer service team, including call monitoring
- Conducts training on service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Coaches the team to develop work habits aligned with hassle-free service – can put themselves in the “shoes of the customer” and convey that empathy to staff as well.
- Exhibits proactive attitude & communication in response to customer concerns, and guides team to be focused on customer resolution and what can be done rather than what cannot be done.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree (AA/AS) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or, 1 year of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of customer service/retention experience.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong organization, leadership, and judgment skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer