Team Lead of Customer Service
|Date Posted||January 06, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for a Team Lead of Customer Service. The Customer Service Team Lead is responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer experience. Responsibilities include hiring, training, and managing employees.
The Customer Service Lead fills a leadership role within the Customer Service team by holding advanced responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. These responsibilities will include monitoring existing procedures and protocol compliance; acting as a resource to team members with questions; maintaining and performing an on-boarding/training program for new employees; shepherding new employees through on-boarding and the early weeks/months of their employment; and other duties as assigned.
- Handles and resolves customer service escalation issues.
- Resource for Customer Service team, relating to customer questions, problems, and requests for service.
- Prepares, assigns, and directs daily workflow and schedules.
- Participates in problem resolution with other departments, such as renewals/serial work or other research.
- Monitors call queues to ensure the phones are covered during lunch and break schedules in the absence of supervisor.
- Conducts on-the-job training for new employees on procedures, policies, and standards.
- Can use established procedures and personal experience to determine the best course of action when confronted with the need for an immediate decision.
- Coaches the team to develop work habits aligned with hassle-free service – can put themselves in the “shoes of the customer” and convey that empathy to staff as well.
- Exhibits proactive attitude & communication in response to customer concerns, and guides team to be focused on customer resolution and what can be done rather than what cannot be done.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong organization and judgment skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer