Manager of Planning & Scheduling
|Date Posted||January 06, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for a Manager of Planning & Scheduling. The Planning & Scheduling Manager is responsible for all operations related to the Planning & Scheduling team, with the primary focus of maintaining and enhancing the customer’s experience through consistent and expeditious service planning. Primary responsibilities include all hiring, quality management, training, developing, and managing employees.
- Handles and resolves all escalated customer concerns.
- Provides overall supervision and management of the Planning & Scheduling team, including guidance, support, recognition, and encouragement to teams.
- Ensures that all employees receive routine one-on-ones.
- Prepares and delivers performance reviews, according to company calendar.
- Responsible for tracking, preparing, and delivering corrective action to employees as needed, in conjunction with department supervisor and/or team lead.
- Primary resource for Sales regarding escalated customer concerns.
- Monitors, manages, and reports daily and monthly departmental KPIs.
- Coaches & develops all Service Coordinators for future growth and skill development, including monthly route evaluations.
- Maintains and enhances training program and ensures that new hire and ongoing training is routinely and properly conducted.
- Consistently works to enhance and strengthen processes for efficiency and stronger customer experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS); or, 10+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of dispatching (route preparation) experience.
- 4+ years of supervisory/management experience.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to speak to and resolve customer issues.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong organization, leadership, and judgment skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer