Team Lead of Planning & Scheduling
|Date Posted||January 06, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for a Team Lead of Planning & Scheduling. The Planning & Scheduling Team Lead is responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing the Planning & Scheduling team to maintain and enhance customer experience. Responsibilities include participation in the hiring process, new hire and ongoing training, and assisting in the routine management and development of all Service Coordinators.
The Planning & Scheduling Team Lead fills a leadership role within the team by holding advanced responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. These responsibilities will include monitoring existing procedures and protocol compliance; acting as a resource to team members with questions; maintaining and performing an on-boarding/training program for new employees; shepherding new employees through on-boarding and the early weeks/months of their employment; and other duties as assigned.
- Handles and resolves customer service escalation issues.
- Resource for Planning & Scheduling team, relating to routing questions, interdepartmental challenges, and service prioritization.
- Prepares, assigns, and directs daily workflow and schedules.
- Participates in problem resolution with other departments.
- Provides coverage for Planning & Scheduling Manager as needed.
- Conducts on-the-job training for new employees on procedures, policies, and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of dispatching (route preparation) experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong organization and judgment skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer