National Account Specialist
|Date Posted||January 06, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for a National Account Specialist. This position receives inbound calls/e-mails from National Account customers, troubleshoots service-related issues and creates service calls as needed. Responds to customer contract questions (i.e. term, price, etc.), billing concerns, etc. and resolves to the customer’s satisfaction. Also handles routine serial transactions and any special for these National Accounts.
- Provide hassle-free service to every customer, in a positive manner that is focused on resolution of issues within the first call.
- Promptly respond to any customer inquiries, and resolve any billing, service, etc. issues for these large customers
- Process routine serial transactions related to installations, exchanged units, and picked up equipment
- Create invoices for customers that require special billing on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Build new customers in ERP system and participate in installation projects, as needed
- Handle serial, service, or billing projects for National Accounts, on an as-needed basis
- Perform troubleshooting of customer problems and escalate when appropriate
- Act as a liaison between customers and service technicians regarding service schedules, order status, delinquent accounts, and other customer-related issues
- Create cases on customer accounts to maintain problem resolution history and documentation
- Listens attentively to a customer’s concerns to fully understand the problem.
- Understands existing policies and procedures, and how to apply them to resolve any issue that the customer is experiencing.
- Effectively addresses the customer’s issue, but also escalates (as appropriate) to supervisor/manager to identify and resolve the root cause.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- 3+ years Customer Service experience
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer