Supervisor of National Account Support
|Date Posted||January 06, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for a Supervisor of National Account Support. The National Account Support Supervisor is responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing the National Account Support team to maintain and enhance the customer experience for our large National Account customers. Responsibilities include participation in the hiring process, training, and day-to-day team management – a hands-on approach is needed, as the supervisor will also be directly handling day-to-day support work for our customers.
- Handles and resolves all customer service and order administration escalation issues related to National Accounts.
- Provides “on the floor” supervision, including guidance and workflow management for all National Account Specialists.
- Conducts routine one-on-ones with all team members.
- Prepares and delivers performance reviews, according to company calendar.
- Tracks, prepares, and delivers corrective action to employees as needed, in cooperation with the Director of Sales Operations.
- Primary resource for National Account Support team, relating to customer questions, serial transactions & reconciliation, and support of National Account sales team.
- Prepares, assigns, and directs daily workflow and schedules, as needed.
- Participates in problem resolution with other departments, such as renewals/serial work or other research.
- Monitors call queue to ensure the phones are covered at all times.
- Coaches National Account Support team, including call monitoring.
- Conducts training on service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree (AA/AS) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or, 8+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of customer service experience, preferably with supervisor experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational, leadership, and judgment skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer