|Date Posted||January 06, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for an Order Administrator. This position is a full time, hourly position that reports to the Order Administration Manager.
- Provide Salesforce and Docusign support to Field Sales, National Accounts, Inside Sales, and Customer Service by troubleshooting various scenarios to ensure the smooth communication of customer needs to the Planning and Scheduling, Inventory, and Field Service teams.
- Receive new, upgrade, renewal, and trial agreements from sales team and process according to established SOPs.
- Conduct account corrections such as address updates, serial alterations, call creation expedition/correction, and contract modifications to minimize service delays and other errors.
- Reconcile accounts to resolve billing or serial disputes in a timely manner.
- Monitor for quality assurance and provide manual data governance.
- Produce reports to track deals, ensure efficiency, and maintain data integrity.
- Monitor the submission and processing of signed rental agreements and billable contracts.
- Work closely with billing team to continually update and refine list of special billing customers and execute new contract setup accordingly.
- Perform additional tasks as needed to prevent workflow interruptions.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Salesforce knowledge/experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to handle a large volume of same-day requests.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt and learn new systems and processes.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer