|Date Posted||January 07, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Arlington, TX client with a search for an Accounting and Administration Manager. This position is responsible for the implementation and continuous improvement of our financial and administrative processes and activities. The Accounting Manager’s goal is to provide meaningful, timely financial and operational information that enables the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions.
- Accounts receivable – invoicing, controls, customer credit, collections.
- Accounts payable – vendor setup, controls, payment processing.
- Administer payroll and employee benefits.
- Administer recruiting and onboarding processes.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, budgets and projections.
- Accounting Degree or comparable experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- The ability to manage information and accounting systems that provide timely and meaningful reporting.
- The ability to analyze data and clearly communicate your findings to the leadership team and other teams.
- The ability to collaborate with and provide direction to a support team.
- A track record of or natural disposition for implementing and improving new systems and processes.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer