|Date Posted||January 15, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for a Billing Specialist. This position is responsible for managing customer billing via portals ensuring billing is submitted in an accurate and timely manner to avoid delayed payment.
- Completes monthly and quarterly billing through customer billing portals and invoice fulfillment systems.
- Maintains customer account spreadsheets noting status of portal billing for all customer invoices.
- Manages records related to customer portals, logins and passwords.
- Manages company vendor profiles to ensure accuracy of company information, tax ID, and remittance address.
- Examines customer purchase orders and resolves purchase order funding variances, expirations or other issues that may delay the ability to bill invoices online.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Interact directly with customers/helpdesks via email and phone as course of action is determined to resolve portal billing problems.
- Ensures collections by billing accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supports other departments regarding portal billing questions/issues.
- Works with Accounts Receivable personnel to verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency of assigned accounts.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with internal departments.
- Ensure accuracy of customer data in database to support collection efforts.
- Experience using customer billing portals and invoice fulfillment systems (i.e. Ariba, Coupa, Taulia, Tradeshift, Exostar).
- 5+ years accounts receivable experience with emphasis on collections.
- Familiarity with recurring billing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate Excel and Word required.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage shifting priorities.
- Open to transition and change that improves department efficiency.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to continuously learn and grow.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer