Business Tax Service Associate
|Date Posted||January 23, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Associate to join their Business Tax Services practice.
- Support Tax Managers and Partners in the day-to-day management of client portfolio.
- Take responsibility for overall engagement planning and job administration.
- Keep management informed on the progress of important engagement and client relationship issues.
- Audit basic-to-complex tax provisions; perform thorough review of working papers to help ensure conclusions have been supported and firm policies have been met.
- Execute various aspects of compliance with moderate to minimum direction from management.
- Supervise several associate staff members on large and complex engagements when appropriate.
- A minimum of three years of recent investment partnership and/or mutual fund tax experience in public accounting.
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in taxation, and/or Masters in Taxation (MST).
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), accounting procedures, and partnership tax regulations.
- Exceptional skills in reviewing 1065 and 1120-RIC tax returns.
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and provide services.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer