|Date Posted||January 27, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client with a search for a Management Accountant.
- Analyze cost and revenue information and proactively work with business management and planning personnel to understand transitions and variances to forecast.
- Prepare and present quarterly actuals review to the business management team.
- Prepare and present monthly cost center overhead and R&D project actuals to cost center managers and program managers.
- Coordinate with planners to prepare quarterly salability & obsolescence analysis.
- Prepare audit schedules and fulfill other compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, and 4 years of relevant experience. Professional certification is a plus, but is not required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in all MS Office software.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer