|Date Posted||February 08, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Farmers Branch, TX client in a search for a hands-on Chief Financial Officer with strong Distribution/Manufacturing Industry Experience.
- Provide input to the CEO, COO, Board of Directors, and management peers regarding the financial implications of all major business decisions impacting financial and strategic goals for the company.
- Structure financial and management reporting to support timeliness and accuracy of data, and match business needs of product owners and executives.
- Target priority growth strategies to allow the business to grow and scale effectively (tailored products, usage pricing, packaging, global strategy).
- Manage cash flow and risk assessment.
- Establish a solid financial foundation with efficient automated systems, appropriate internal controls, SOX compliance, and financial procedures.
- Drive metrics and manage profitability of the company.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization for long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Mentor and develop team to ensure efficient operation of the accounting and finance functions and an effective team dynamic.
- Maintain productive relationships with parent, financial partners, investors, auditors, and banks.
- Remain current on audit best practices as well as state, federal and local laws regarding company operations and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA and/or MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years' experience as a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or as part of a senior executive team at a fast-growing company.
- Diversity of experience and exposure to a wide range of complex business models.
- Strong familiarity with GAAP and accounting best practices.
- Familiarity with International tax considerations.
- Ability to develop and implement systems, tools and processes to increase business clarity.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and executive presence – ability to motivate staff.
- Highly Intellectual – ability to think deeply and qualitatively about business problems, breaking down issues, and presenting solutions.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer