Associate/Senior Associate - Fund Services
|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Ft. Worth, TX client in a search for an Associate/Senior Associate with a Fund Services Background. The Associate/Senior Associate will focus primarily on the financial operations and accounting associated with Fund Services which supports the company’s private equity fund platforms. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, steadily evolving environment.
- Post daily transactions and assist with cash management.
- Prepare bank and other general ledger account reconciliations.
- Perform the quarterly close process and financial statement preparation.
- Prepare various monthly financial reports and analysis.
- Support annual audit process.
- Reconcile and post marketable security transactions, including valuation adjustments, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Respond to various Limited Partner requests.
- Provide support for the accounting close of the company.
- Assist in special projects and ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3+ plus years of experience in accounting preferred; experience in alternative investments, private equity or partnership accounting a plus.
- Strong Excel, systems and database skills; must be efficient and confident working with accounting applications, general ledgers and financial operations / reporting systems.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent commercial mindset, positive attitude and approach.
- Must be detail oriented, possess strong communication and multi-tasking skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer