Treasury Operations Analyst
|Date Posted||February 27, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Ft. Worth, TX client in a search for a Treasury Operations Analyst. The Treasury Operations Associate in the company’s global financial operations group will focus on foreign exchange settlement, transaction settlement, custody and deal support.
- Foreign exchange operations. Confirming trade details, providing settlement instructions, reporting trade details and coordinating with various banks to ensure timely settlement.
- Transaction settlements. Confirming equity trade and transaction details, providing settlement instructions, completing forms as required, coordinating the delivery of shares, ensuring on time settlement.
- Deal close support. Establishing required accounts, coordinating cash movement, tracing wires.
- Custody reconciliations. Track all custody positions, produce monthly reconciliations, facilitate quarterly confirmation process.
- Custody account opening and onboarding. Includes completing required forms and coordinating KYC documents.
- Serving as general backup for all treasury operations activities and assisting with special projects.
- 4 years in the financial services industry or other relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to research and resolve issues quickly.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive situations with highest levels of integrity and discretion.
- Strong understanding of banking and payment systems preferred.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer