Cost Accounting FIG Sr Supervisor
|Date Posted||February 27, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for a Cost Accounting FIG Senior Supervisor. The Cost Accounting FIG Sr Supervisor is responsible for managing all aspects of accounting for finished goods inventory for the company.
- Relocation Assistance
- 3+ Weeks Vacation Time
- Collaborating with the IT organization for all finished goods inventory systems.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and company accounting policies related to finished goods inventory.
- Work closely with global procurement, supply chain and supply chain finance on all finished inventory analysis and projects.
- Ensure appropriate accounting of all commodity derivatives.
- Provide direction, coaching and development to a team of 4 accounting personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA Required.
- Big 4 Public Accounting Required.
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and a self-starter.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer