|Date Posted||March 03, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Addison, TX client in a search for a Revenue Manager. The Revenue Manager will be an integral role in the company’s accounting organization and will serve primary functions in support of US GAAP compliant accounting and reporting treatment for revenue recognition. In addition, this position will provide day-to-day accounting and administrative support to the billing and collection teams. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated, resourceful, self-starter who can easily adapt in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Analyze sales contracts to ensure revenue is recorded in compliance with US GAAP, specifically ASC 606.
- Ensure revenue accounting policies are documented and applied consistently.
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities of AR team, billing team, and revenue accountants.
- Accurate reporting and analysis surrounding revenue and deferred revenue accounting activities including the monthly close processes, account reconciliations, and revenue reporting.
- Lead continuous review and improvement of revenue systems and business processes to increase efficiencies and shorten the closing cycle.
- Establish and maintain business partnerships with key stakeholders in Legal, Sales, Finance and Renewals.
- Implement accounting processes and procedures and improve internal controls.
- Responsible for and/or assist with recruitment, performance management, conducting appraisals, and identifying training and development needs of direct reports and the wider team.
- BS or BA in Accounting.
- 5+ years of increasingly relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge of U.S. GAAP, especially ASC 606.
- Strong problem solving, analytical & multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient with MS Excel including pivot tables and formulas such as vlookup, sumif, indexmatch.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Salesforce.com, NetSuite ERP, FinanciaForce Billing experience a plus.
- CPA/CPA candidate is preferred.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.