|Date Posted||March 03, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring cash receipts are posted daily.
- Post all cash receipts received in the home office daily and ensure accurate application to resident ledgers in Yardi and manage and post all returned items on a regular basis.
- Resolve any deposit corrections, as noted by the bank.
- Oversee Cash Management module in Yardi, ensuring all exceptions are cleared daily.
- Complete bank reconciliations for all operating, rent, and security deposit accounts based on a schedule completion workflow and review and verify all outgoing wire instructions.
- Manage Positive Pay process including validation and exceptions daily.
- Manage online cash management systems, ensuring proper setup, and testing of each account.
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager (Single Family Homes a plus).
- 1-3 years accounts receivable or account reconciliation.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, and compliance requirements.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs.