National Title Examiner
|Date Posted||March 11, 2020|
|Employment Type||Contract To Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for a National Title Examiner, responsible for understanding and satisfying all title requirements and performing all required title and curative duties with confidence and professionalism.
- Processing instantly underwritten and traditionally underwritten files and confirming legal vesting.
- Prepare title commitment package documentation based on customer-specific preferences.
- Ordering search packages, receiving and attaching taxes to files, reviewing commitment package documents for accuracy and performing subordinations as needed.
- Running additional searches as need be, included Bankruptcy and Patriot Act.
- Order payoffs and reviewing payoff judgements and reviewing second mortgages on titles as needed.
- Performing Pace lien searches and completing deed order forms as needed.
- 1+ year and/or curative experience.
- Prior experience in escrow closing, mortgage processing or related field.
- Love for multitasking and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven work environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines, and legal documents is required.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.