|Date Posted||March 11, 2020|
|Employment Type||Contract To Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for candidates for a Closer position. This position will facilitate closings, prepare closing documents and ensure customer satisfaction for residential refinance transactions.
- Complete real estate escrow (refi) transactions by determining requirements; clearing title; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; ALTA Settlement Statements, balancing and setting up disbursement of funds.
- Determine escrow requirements by reviewing lender instructions.
- Prepare transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Prepare ALTA Settlement Statements for TRID transaction by utilizing lender instructions.
- Timely balancing of lender's funds for Disbursement.
- Knowledge, Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and basic Excel is required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate and present at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively prioritize and execute in a fast paced environment.
- High level of demonstrated customer service, and time management skills.
- Escrow/ title industry experience with a minimum of 2 years senior assistant level experience, or 1 year direct escrow officer experience. National experience a plus.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer