Sr. Associate - Corporate Accounting Services
|Date Posted||March 19, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Ft. Worth, TX client in a search for an Accounting Associate. This position, under the direction of the General Accounting Manager, will perform accounting activities with a high degree of accuracy, confidentiality, and capacity for complex detail. The assignments will require a thorough knowledge of accounting and experience, including completing account reconciliations, processing and reviewing journal entries, and compiling schedules that support period-end financial statements and account balances.
- Compile and prepare statements for audit and tax/regulatory agencies including US and international. Working with external teams while overseeing various areas of the month end close process by ensuring the accuracy and compliance with US GAAP while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Perform continual assessment and evaluation of current processes to gain efficiencies.
- Prepare reports, graphs, and charts of financial data. Support continuous improvement of current processes and deliverables. Conduct root cause and executive reporting and analysis. Perform trend analysis.
- Interface with other departments, business unit representatives, and external tax and audit teams to provide information and accurately answer all requests in a timely and professional manner Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with advanced education preferred, CPA required
- Six or more years of experience in accounting field, preferably with exposure to international accounting
- Experience with multi-entity and complex legal structures
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong oral and written communication skills
- Possesses the necessary agility to work successfully in a complex and fast paced environment; requiring the flexibility to accomplish tasks with minimally established processes and minimal supervision
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and complex functions. Experience with Dynamics 365 a plus
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.