Sr. Associate - Workday Analyst
|Date Posted||March 19, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Ft. Worth, TX client in a search for a Workday Analyst. This position is a functional/technical role that will be responsible for Workday HRIS production support, interfaces, data quality, reporting, audits, and strategic projects and initiatives.
- Provide project and production support for Workday HR, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and Self Service.
- Assist with designing and integrating Workday payroll to Dynamics through the Workday financials subledger.
- Anticipating and architecting the manager and employee experience in Workday.
- Participate in initiatives by assisting with business requirement gathering, business process review, lead testing, training, documentation development, and business process configuration.
- Create and maintain ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, and metrics while adhering to internal standards to ensure reuse and maintainability.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades twice annually.
- Configure security groups and document project requirements.
- Develop and maintain API Webservices from Workday to downstream Finance and Technology systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years’ experience with Workday HCM in a shared services environment or equivalent.
- Multiple full life cycle implementation experience, global organization experience preferred.
- Operate with discretion and discernment when working with highly sensitive data.
- Microsoft Office and advanced Excel experience required.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.