|Date Posted||March 27, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Carrollton, TX client in a search for a Staff Accountant.
- Holiday and Vacation Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- HSA (Pre-tax) Savings Account
- 401(k) Plan with matching contribution
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Casual Dress on Friday - Wear Your Jeans
- Bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Preparing and reviewing journal entries.
- Support month-end close process.
- Assist in Financial Statement preparation.
- Assist in financial and client forecasting.
- Forecast to actual preparation.
- Account and variance analysis.
- Report preparation.
- BS Degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 1-year experience with General Ledger Accounting practices including month-end/year-end closing processes.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Advanced MS Excel skills including V-Lookups and pivot tables. Applicants will be required to complete an Advanced Excel test.
- Reconciliation experience is required.
- Great Plains experience a plus.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.