.Net AWS Developer
|Date Posted||April 13, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a .Net AWS Lead Developer. As a .Net AWS Lead Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing full stack solutions for both customer-facing and internal applications. The company will be launching numerous unique financial services and is looking for a highly motivated and skilled AWS developer to ensure we develop quality products. You will use your expert knowledge in all application tiers to develop bleeding edge cloud applications. This position requires an individual who is passionate about all layers of development and keeps up to date with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Design, develop, and test both customer-facing and internal applications.
- Integrate SaaS solutions with internal applications.
- Maintain company-wide programming standards and best practices.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including product management, project management, DevOps, and production support, among others.
- 5+ years C# development.
- Experience leading teams in AWS development including UI, Lambda functions, REST API services, cloud databases, and CI/CD processes.
- 2+ years’ experience with UI frameworks such as React.js, Redux, Saga, Angular, Vue, Ember, etc.
- 3+ years Financial website experience preferred.
- Automated UI testing with tools such as Selenium, Jest, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Comfortable utilizing code repositories such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Ability to rapidly iterate prototypes in collaboration with product owners and end users.
- Efficient at translating requirements into easy to use, professional solutions.
- Proficient in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.