Accounting Fund Analyst
|Date Posted||April 29, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Fund Accounting Analyst to support several of our client’s investment funds. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to be an integral part of a growing team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. This person will be involved in several facets of the funds’ accounting, financial reporting, cash management, investor reporting, and fund performance/analysis deliverables.
- Manage all accounting responsibilities within the monthly, quarterly, annual closing cycles.
- Assist in oversight of the Funds’ Administrator.
- Update and reconcile internal investment and accounting systems to the Funds’ Administrator.
- Manage investor reporting and requests including capital calls, distributions, and reporting.
- Manage the fund audit process and research questions from auditors.
- Assist with various compliance reports (e.g., credit facility, limited partnership agreement, etc.), quarterly valuation process, and fund expense reporting and analysis.
- Develop and maintain efficient internal controls and business processes.
- 3 - 5 years accounting experience in a combination of public accounting (either audit or tax), fund admin, or another private equity or investment management firm.
- Experience with alternative investments, private equity and partnership accounting, fund administration, and Advent Geneva are a plus.
- Strong accounting and excel skills; professional certification (CPA or equivalent) strongly preferred.
- Experience with credit and structured products investments (Bank Debt, HY Bonds, CLOs).
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.