|Date Posted||May 01, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Payroll Manager. The Payroll Manager is responsible for handling all payroll related functions of the firm and will prepare and process monthly and semi-monthly payrolls, bonus payrolls, and any other pay-related activity.
- Audit and process timesheets each payroll and assist employees with timesheet related problems and payroll related questions.
- Compile reports on vacation, sick/personal time, and overtime.
- Enter time and pay related changes in payroll system.
- Compile and transmit all payroll related files, i.e. direct deposit, payroll taxes, wage garnishments, 401(k), new hire reporting, etc.
- Set up new payroll tax jurisdictions in system and update any payroll tax changes.
- Keep current on tax law changes and Federal and State tax forms.
- Prepare quarterly multiple worksite report for U.S. Department of Labor.
- Compile and balance quarterly tax returns.
- Prepare payroll system for annual roll-over.
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience, including experience with payroll systems and payroll processes in a multi-state, multi-location environment.
- Prior experience with HRIS cloud-based platforms such as Ceridian Dayforce and/or UltiPro required.
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred.
- Detailed understanding of payroll taxes and state wage and hour provisions.
- Solid analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet stringent deadlines.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.