|Date Posted||May 02, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for an Escalation Specialist. This role will also take on Disbursement duties on an as-needed basis.
- Read and understand all escrow documents, including but not limited to HUD 1 Settlement, Statements/Closing disclosures, Tax Statements and Bills, Proceeds Letters, Invoices, CDA’s, Payoffs and Subordination Agreements.
- Floater duties include balancing and funding a file, entering and approving outgoing wires, entering incoming wires, entering the HUD/CD figures into the system and reviewing the file from a closing perspective.
- Reviewing invoices, payoffs, checking RESPA guidelines and fees, etc.
- Handle post-close issues such as calling on and handling payoff/tax shortages with the agent, collecting escrow losses from miscellaneous payees and follow up with agents for missing documents needed for company file.
- 1 -3 years experience in a title or agent escrow role
- Knowledge of escrow issues and acceptable resolutions.
- Strong communication skills including proper grammar and spelling in electronic communication.
- Ability to work in a high volume, team environment.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.