HUD 1 Reviewer / Post-Closing Specialist
|Date Posted||May 02, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for a HUD Review Specialist. This role will also assist with post-closing duties.
- Read and understand all escrow documents, including but not limited to HUD 1 Settlement, Statements/Closing disclosures, Tax Statements and Bills, Proceeds Letters, Invoices, CDA’s, Payoffs and Subordination Agreements.
- Quality control a file from a HUD Review perspective once it has been typed up.
- Review Closing Instructions, Payoffs/Invoices, CD/HUD/Closing Statement, etc. to be sure file is within RESPA guidelines, that the file balances, that all payments are included, and that we adhere to the Closing Instructions.
- 1 -3 years of experience in an Escrow Role – Escrow Assistant or Closer Experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of escrow issues and acceptable resolutions.
- Detailed knowledge of the Closing Process for Escrow.
- Strong communication skills including proper grammar and spelling in electronic communication.
- Ability to work in a high volume, team environment
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.