Accounting Analyst - Portfolio Team
|Date Posted||May 04, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an Accounting Analyst to join their Portfolio Accounting Team. The Portfolio Accounting team is focused on supporting investing and accounting activities across our private equity, hybrid, and liquid credit funds. The role will be an integral part of a developing team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. This individual will be involved in several facets of the operations, including counter-party management, cash management and treasury functions, and reporting and investment performance/analysis deliverables.
- Work with the Operations and Accounting teams to support, record and reconcile investing and related cash activities.
- Perform investment, cash and custody reconciliations with the fund administrators and resolve discrepancies.
- Monitor investment pipelines.
- Ensure the timely and accurate booking of fund investments to the accounting and other key systems.
- Assist with the production of daily and monthly reporting that is distributed to all Investment Professionals and Management.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects, both operating and financial, and compile a variety of special reports.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience within private equity, hedge fund or alternative assets. Experience with Advent Geneva and/or Eze Castle strongly preferred.
- Strong accounting and excel skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding and application of industry and market rules and practices.
- Deadline-oriented to meet time-sensitive regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Adept at problem solving.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.